The DART feature refreshes based on each item's availability for shipment. You should not be able to choose items that are not available. If part of your DART order is not available or not up to our quality standards at the time of packing, the DART order will be cancelled and we will refund the DART fee. You will receive an email notification if this happens.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my box?
- If an item from my DART order is not available, will I still receive the other items that I selected?
- What happens if my Dart order is not shipped when it was supposed to?
- Why are some items in my Closet not available for Dart?
- What happens if the items I picked are not available in Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind, can I cancel my order or select different styles?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access dart. Why is that?
- When I returned to confirm my DART shipment, the items that I had previously selected were no longer saved for me. Why is that?