Your Closet has all the items that you have selected that you would love to rent from us. The DART feature reviews all items in your Closet and will only display styles that are available for a DART shipment at that particular moment in time. Because our inventory changes constantly, some items in your Closet may not be available for expedited processing with DART.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my box?
- If an item from my DART order is not available, will I still receive the other items that I selected?
- What happens if my Dart order is not shipped when it was supposed to?
- Why are some items in my Closet not available for Dart?
- What happens if the items I picked are not available in Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind, can I cancel my order or select different styles?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access dart. Why is that?
- When I returned to confirm my DART shipment, the items that I had previously selected were no longer saved for me. Why is that?