A healthy closet is one with a lot of garments in the "On-The-Rack" section. We encourage members to add as many items as they'd like - there is no limit to how many items you can add. The more garments you add faster is the turnaround, and you don’t even face the risk of falling below Closet Minimum.
Articles in this section
- Why should I always keep my closet healthy?
- How do I maximize the number of items I can receive?
- How do I get more items at-a-time At-Home?
- How do I ensure I receive garments which are seasonally appropriate?
- How do I increase the chance of receiving my favorite items?
- What should I do if I don't see a response to my email?