Move any items that are not seasonally appropriate for you to the "On-Hold" section of your Closet. The "On-Hold" section shows all the garments you would love to rent from us at a later date. We like to think of this section as an attic—garments you want to bookmark for later, when it’s the appropriate season or occasion. It’s a great place to save sweaters in the summer, and that cute sundress in the winter. When the time’s right, simply move an item from the "On-Hold" section to the "On-The-Rack" section with a quick click.
Articles in this section
- How do I maximize the number of shipments I receive?
- Why should I always keep my Closet healthy?
- How do I get more items at-a-time At-Home?
- How do I ensure I receive garments that are seasonally appropriate?
- How do I increase the chance of receiving my favorite items?
- What should I do if I don't see a response to my email?