If the item is a new arrival, the price will be reflected in your At-Home section on the 2nd day after the item has launched on our site. If it is an item you have Return Notified, you will be unable to purchase it, as we are preparing your next shipment to replace it. To remove the Return Notification, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the description of the item, and we’ll take care of it for you.
Articles in this section
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back! Can I buy it from you?
- Will the items be discounted?
- How do I purchase an Item?
- Can I return a piece after I purchase it?
- Can I purchase a Try Then Buy item in a different size than the one I closeted?
- I am getting a better online price for an item on a brand's official site from the price shown in Closet. Will I get the price matched?
- Where can I check my purchase history?
- The price for an item has changed since I last checked it. Why does that happen?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- Can I use a different credit card than the one attached to my Gwynnie Bee account in order to pay for my purchase?